How to Play Kahoot! on Google Meet & ZoomMeeting
Playing Kahoot with my students on Google Meet. Make learning awesome!
Kahoot is one of my favorite tools to use during distance education. it is a great way to keep students engaged because it focuses on social learning and makes it fun.
What is Kahoot!?
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Unleash the fun in classrooms, offices and living rooms!
How to Play Kahoot! on Google Meet & Zoom Meeting
- Log in to your Kahoot! Account
- Choose Kahoot! Game & Quiz
- Start Google Meet & Zoom Meeting
- Share your screen with your students
- Start Kahoot! Game & Quiz
- Chose Challenge Mode
- Show the game PIN to students
- Click Play Once participants have all joined
Students – with a Computer
- Join the Google Meet & Zoom Meeting
- Click the window size reducer button in the top-right corner of the window to resize it and drag it to the right side of the screen
- Open a new tab, click the window size reducer button and reduce its size, then drag it to the left side of the screen
- Go to kahoot.it
- Enter the pin on your teacher’s screen to join the game
- Submit answers
Students – with an iPad
- Join the Google Meet& Zoom Meeting using mobile app
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock
- On the Dock, hold the second app that you want to open, and then drag it to the screen – either the web browser to join the game via kahoot.it or the Kahoot! app